Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 09:42 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:00
In this video, Anand examines how to modify mailbox password using WebsitePanel.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 December 2011 09:41 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Sunday, 4 July 2010 12:46
Last Updated on Saturday, 16 January 2010 04:16 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Saturday, 16 January 2010 04:16
Since Google Apps is one of the best (if not the best) email services out there, here is how you can setup your domain, which you have its DNS managed by Arvixe, to point to Google.
This blog post presumes you’ve already setup your Google Apps account and that you are just now doing the finishing touches (ie. final DNS settings to have Google handle your emails). If you’ve setup your Google Apps account correctly, this final step will put the finishing touch and allow Google to handle all your emails needs.
For this to be done, you’ll need to setup three DNS records:
- MX records, thus telling the world, who handles email for your domain (ie. Google).
- CNAME record, so that if you type mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain with your own domain name – like mail.shai-arvixe.com), it points to Google Apps login page.
- SPF record to tell the world that Google is allowed to handle emails for your domain (this helps other mail servers know that Google is allowed and thus, help prevent filtering emails from you as spam).
Note: the links above point to Google’s own help articles, respectively.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 September 2010 03:29 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Monday, 16 November 2009 06:03
- Download IIS Manager for Remote Administration
- How to install Internet Information Services (IIS) 7 Manager
Arvixe offers Remote IIS Management with all ASP/ASP.NET packages. To make a remote IIS Management username, use the “Management” tab in your control panel. The tab is located under the website properties of the website you wish to manage.
Now follow these steps to make the connection from your PC
Last Updated on Saturday, 18 July 2009 11:40 Written by Avesta Sabetian Saturday, 18 July 2009 11:26
The goal of this post is to simply outline the steps of installing and updating/upgrading Application Installer Packs on DotNetPanel. That includes application installers for Joomla 1.5 , DotNetNuke 5.0 , etc. These steps must be done by the server administrator. Here are the simple steps to follow, after logging in remotely from the Windows server if not local.Learn More