Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 04:28 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 19 February 2013 12:00
Normally, it will take 24 hours for the nameservers to resolve after modification. However, you can work with your site by enabling temporary URL till the domain is properly resolved.
(1) Login to WebsitePanel
(2) Select Domains iconLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 14 February 2013 09:20 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:00
So you have a web hosting plan from Arvixe with WebsitePanel control panel and you need to add DNS records such as CNAME or MX. You need not to have to seek help from Arvixe support. You can add the required entries yourself, but the interface for adding DNS settings is hidden. You will have a tough time adding entries if you are new to WebsitePanel control panel.
Follow the steps given below to add new DNS records
(1) Login to WebsitePanel and click Domains iconLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 25 January 2013 12:00 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Friday, 25 January 2013 12:00
- Login to WebsitePanel
- Select Databases | SQL Server 2012
Last Updated on Monday, 21 January 2013 12:00 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Monday, 21 January 2013 12:00
With WebsitePanel, you can schedule certain tasks which the system will perform at a certain specific time. For example, you can give instructions to capture a backup of your SQL Server 2012 database every Wednesday at 4 PM. This will enable you to restore your database in case of any hardware failure. You can’t predict things but it is always better to be safe than to worry at a later point of time.
Follow the steps given below to create a scheduled taskLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 09:42 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:00
In this video, Anand examines how to modify mailbox password using WebsitePanel.
Looking for quality web hosting? Look no further than Arvixe Web Hosting!Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2