Last Updated on Thursday, 9 May 2013 02:07 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Sunday, 12 May 2013 12:00
Mailing lists are useful if you would like to send a message to large number of recipients. You only have to compose e-mails using a single mailing list ID and emails will be automatically delivered to all recipients on that list.
Follow the steps given below to create a mailing list using WebsitePanel
(1) Select Mail | Lists
(2) Select Create Mailing List buttonLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 6 May 2013 06:14 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 10 May 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on How to send hosting space information via email in WebsitePanel:
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on your hosting class:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 5 May 2013 01:46 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 8 May 2013 12:00
Having an asp app available in multiple languages is very good to reach a good audience. However you might want to set a default language so that it can be changed later by visitors. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on How to Set default language in web.config.
1. Open the web.config file of your application.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 April 2013 01:54 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 6 May 2013 12:00
If you want to restrict website access to certain IP address, you have to do it in the web.config file. The Web.config allows you to restrict access to a page, directory, all sub directories, or even the whole website. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to blog IP addresses in web.config
1. Open the web.config file of your project.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 3 May 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide changing the size of space in your mailbox in WebsitePanel.
1. Log into WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Mail->Accounts:Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress