Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 08:51 Written by Khaleel Demeri Friday, 1 March 2013 12:00
Have you ever wondered if you can back up all your databases at once? In this post I will discuss how to do this with one script. A separate file will be created for each database.
1) Please make a directory where you want the backup files to be created. I will use C:\DB_Backup\ as my directory in this post.
Note: Step one is an important thing to do. We will use the path of that directory later in our script.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 February 2013 04:26 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 9 February 2013 12:00
nopCommerce has a very robust and extensive administration panel, but every now and again, you’ll find that data needs to be updated or corrected in a way that’s not supported by nopCommerce directly. It’s at those times that you may find it preferable to edit the database directly – today, we’ll talk about how to do just that.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 4 February 2013 03:11 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 5 February 2013 12:00
In this new video, brought to you by Arvixe, I will show you how to backup your MSSQL or MySQL database with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Last Updated on Friday, 25 January 2013 12:00 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Friday, 25 January 2013 12:00
- Login to WebsitePanel
- Select Databases | SQL Server 2012
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 12:00 Written by David Bauernschmidt Wednesday, 19 December 2012 12:00
There are many tools available to connect to SQL server databases but the one that I find the easiest to use is Toad for SQL. The product has many features and options that make it an asset to any developer’s arsenal. Obviously Dell thought the same thing and with the purchase of Quest they received a great product. This article is not to try and sell a product, but to show you how to use the product in connecting to an Arvixe SQL Server database. If you want to try the product then you can get it here.
After you create the database and user from the Control Panel then start Toad for SQL Server and select File –> New –> Connection (See figure 1)Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source