Last Updated on Friday, 31 December 2010 03:57 Written by Arian Jahansouz Thursday, 30 December 2010 08:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup cPanel’s web disk on your computer.
Note: cPanel cannot run Web Disk on Windows 7. You will need a third party webdav software like WebDrive, BitKinex or NetDrive if you are running Windows 7.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Files and click Web DiskLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source