Last Updated on Saturday, 16 February 2013 11:36 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 17 February 2013 12:00
This article is about a full backup of your Joomla website using Softaculous.
Log into your Cpanel and follow these steps:
- In the section “Software / Service”, click Softaculous:
Last Updated on Thursday, 8 March 2012 11:45 Written by Mike Hoffman Tuesday, 6 March 2012 03:58
Hello, students! Previously, I have walked through registering an Arvixe student site, and how to transfer files from your computer. Now, let’s look at the software options you have at your disposal. Your hosting space is a blank canvas for your to paint on. My own personal site Includes a custom built home page (not the best, admittedly), a blog, online chess, and a few links. The opportunities are endless. Continue reading to find out how you can begin building your site today!
Other Student Tutorials:
Last Updated on Sunday, 4 April 2010 01:16 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 28 March 2010 01:41
This article will give a demonstration of all the features available in Softaculous. To begin, sign into your cPanel account.
What is Softaculous?
Softaculous is an Instant/Auto Installer. Softaculous helps users toLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)