Last Updated on Monday, 18 March 2013 08:15 Written by Antonin Monday, 18 March 2013 12:00
Thanks to Pascal Roë d’Albert you’ll find below a tutorial to explain how to use Silex loaders.
Here are different loaders designed by Pascal. You can use it in your website powered by Silex.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 17 March 2013 11:58 Written by Antonin Sunday, 17 March 2013 12:00
Welcome to the PDF Import!
Click on the link below to download PDF Import Plugin. You’ll also find on this page all the information needed to install and configure this plugin.
1. Name your publication (in Publication name field)Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 February 2013 03:13 Written by Antonin Saturday, 2 March 2013 12:00
Pascal Roë d’Albert is long-time active member of the Silex community and he has been nominated as the contributor of the month.
Pascal is a freelance web designer who works with Silex since the first version. He used Silex to design his own website http://pascaldesign.fr, and he also use it to sell website to his clients (you’ll find below two examples of website designed by Pascal by using Silex).Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 04:30 Written by Antonin Tuesday, 19 February 2013 12:00
Silex labs is a non profit organization dedicated to the creation, support and communication of open source projects
Last Updated on Friday, 8 February 2013 04:32 Written by Antonin Saturday, 9 February 2013 12:00
A few examples of websites powered by Silex
The video below shows some examples of websites powered by Silex. It provides you with a quick overview of what can be achieved with Silex for building your own website.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)