Last Updated on Friday, 25 June 2010 11:08 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 25 June 2010 11:08
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to change the collation of one of your databases using phpMyAdmin. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Databases and click phpMyAdminLearn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 November 2009 12:40 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Sunday, 15 November 2009 03:52
 Export MySQL databases using phpMyAdmin in cPanel
Using phpMyAdmin to import your databases is very simple.
Lets read more on how you can accomplish this.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 December 2009 03:51 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Sunday, 15 November 2009 02:33
 Import MySQL databases using phpMyAdmin in cPanel
Using phpMyAdmin to export your databases is very simple.
We suggest you use this to do regular backups every once in a while (decide on your own backup scheme) and/or before doing an upgrade or change to your database.
Lets read more on how you can accomplish this.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 November 2009 12:44 Written by Avesta Sabetian Sunday, 19 July 2009 06:58
Here, I will describe how to reset your osCommerce password using cPanel.
1) Login to your cPanel
2) Go to PHPMyAdmin
3) Open up the database which corresponds to your osCommerce installation, it will look similar to “_osc”. Click on it and it will open the database’s tables.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)