Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:15 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 15 May 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to enable theater mode when viewing photos in your phpFox website.
You have many options when it comes to viewing photos in your phpFox website, one of these features is Theater Mode. Theater Mode allows your members to view all photos in an album in a popout window for easy viewing without leaving the actual page they are on.
To enable Theater Mode, go to your admincp, and in the search box at the top right type theater. Select the View Photos In Theater Mode Global Setting.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Wednesday, 15 May 2013 12:00
Nowadays, ads are becoming part and parcel of every website especially WordPress based sites. Some WordPress themes include built-in support for inserting ads through theme options page. However, users need to insert ads manually by editing theme files if it doesn’t include any mechanism to place ads. Beginners will find it difficult to insert ad codes if they are not well versed with the WordPress structure.
WhyDoWork AdSense plugin enables users to add, edit and delete not only Google Adsense ads but also any kind of ad code without modifying the template.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:00
This article is especially intended for the Clip-Bucket newcomers, so they can easily get started with the basic functionalities of the script. Today you will learn how to add a new video category in your Clip-Bucket v2 web site.
1. Log into your admin_area (http://yoursite.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, inside Videos tab, click on Manage Categories.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Joe Stenhouse Monday, 13 May 2013 12:00
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Andrew Cross Monday, 13 May 2013 12:00
Do you require a script to install a database for you?
Are you faced with a problem of knowing it location?
Here is a quick guide on how to find the location of your SQL Database.
This Guide is based around CPanel but the instruction are very much the same for other Control Panels.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source