Last Updated on Monday, 4 January 2010 05:36 Written by Arian Jahansouz Monday, 4 January 2010 05:36
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install osCommerce from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Softaculous.
2) Scroll down to E – Commerce. Find the osCommerce link and click on it.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 10 September 2009 04:21 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 25 August 2009 06:07
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install OS Commerce from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “E-Commerce”. Find the “OS Commerce” link and click on it.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 November 2009 12:44 Written by Avesta Sabetian Sunday, 19 July 2009 06:58
Here, I will describe how to reset your osCommerce password using cPanel.
1) Login to your cPanel
2) Go to PHPMyAdmin
3) Open up the database which corresponds to your osCommerce installation, it will look similar to “_osc”. Click on it and it will open the database’s tables.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)