Last Updated on Wednesday, 3 April 2013 06:35 Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 6 April 2013 12:00
This section, it´s about how to correctly UNINSTALL plugins from Joomla 2.5, as we remarks the importance in the article of How to install plugins is very important because you can remove the extensions that no longer used, or that are not compatibles and generate errors making a clean and organized control panel.
4 easy steps to follow for uninstall a plugin in Joomla 2.5:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 1 April 2013 04:52 Written by Milton Parada Tuesday, 2 April 2013 12:00
Joomla used to give you a ‘forgot password’ feature in case you forget it. However, newer versions of Joomla will not give you that feature. For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to reset your administrator password in Joomla.
1. Log into your hosting Control Panel and go to File Manager:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:42 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 29 March 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to change the display language for the Admin backend and website language
1. Log into Joomla Administration
2. On the top bar menu, click on “Extensions -> Language Manager”:
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 09:28 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 March 2013 12:00
This article is about how to manually install Joomla in Linux hosting. If you want to manually install this article will serve to you.
- Download the Joomla package, here
- Upload the package it in your file manager, and extract.
- Before starting the installation, you first have to create the database and the user. If you don’t know how, read this.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 March 2013 09:49 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 March 2013 12:00
In this article, we explain how to embed a video in an easy and simple way, without having to set the text filters. Using the extension “Easy Embed Video” can embed videos from various video providers.
1. Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
2. Login to your site as an administrator, and then install the plugin. If you don’t know, can read this article.
3. After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.Learn More
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2