Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 04:33 Written by Henry Soria Saturday, 23 February 2013 12:00
Here are some basic tips to secure your BoonEx Dolphin website.
1) During your installation you must create an administrative profile
Don’t create a profile called “admin” but rather your nickname or first name as “henry”.
This prevents to distinguish the administrator (root) and fraud in connection (however, it is always possible with the admin ID ’1′, but we shall see in another tutorial).
2) Rename the “administration” directory by another nameLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 12:59 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 28 January 2011 03:21
The cPanel provides several tools to get detailed statistics. Here, I will try to give you a brief description of the functionality of these tools.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 July 2009 09:05 Written by Avesta Sabetian Thursday, 30 July 2009 12:36
Oh no! You have an “Internal Server Error”:
What do I do?
First remember that “Internal Server Error” does not mean a server problem. It implies an “internal” problem inside of your own hosting space and files. Here is a quick overview of what will solve this problem, and then followed by step by step on how to do it:
1) A .htaccess file has problems
2) 1 or more files or folders have permissions higher than 755, which is not allowed by the server. Any software that says you need 777 will work with 755 on our server.
3) Your PHP version is wrong inside the “PHP Configuration” section.
4) Your username does not own the folder or files.
Now, on to how we check the above….Learn More