Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 29 April 2013 12:00
On a previous article I talked about how some plugins have errors and start filling out the error log. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to check plugin compatibility and avoid this ‘error log’ situation in elgg 1.8
1. First, download the Code Analyzer for Elgg 1.8 plugin for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 28 April 2013 12:00
Uploading videos using the default Files plugin can add some server load, especially if many are uploading videos. In this article I will give you a step by step guide about Simple Kaltura, a light way to upload/embed videos in elgg 1.8
Simple Kaltura is a plugin that has the following features:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 04:21 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 27 April 2013 12:00
A way to optimize elgg and reduce server load is by delaying the loading of images until the page has rendered. For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on Optimizing elgg page rendering with Lazy Load
1. First, download the Community plugin galliCache for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 22 April 2013 02:04 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 23 April 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to send login reminders to users that has been inactive in elgg 1.8
1. Download the community plugin Login Reminders for elgg 1.8 here
2. Then unzip the file in the mod folder of your elgg installation.
3. Sign into your Elgg Network as an Admin, and on the top bar, click on the Admin link:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 08:44 Written by Khaleel Demeri Tuesday, 16 April 2013 12:00
Hi everybody, in this post we will help you in increasing the performance and speed of your elgg website. So, shall we start?!
Note: This post is about Elgg 1.8.
Warning: Before making any changes. Please make sure to take a backup of your Website. Just in case!Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)