Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 09:08 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 17 April 2013 12:00
As I’ve been asked two times already how to get the ID of the current category being browsed in Clip-Bucket v2, I decided to write an article for it so everyone can learn how do it by themselves. Knowing how to do this, you can display specific advertisement for each category, for example.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:44 Written by Richi González Saturday, 24 November 2012 12:00
Today you will learn how to make your website look more professional. How? By enabling SEO URLs. SEO URLs make the URL look cleaner, shorter, and more user friendly, which is what every website owner wants: make their users feel comfortable in their website. This article applies for the v2 branch of Clip-Bucket. You must have mod_rewrite enabled in the server plus no NGINX or LiteSpeed instead of Apache running.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 19 November 2012 11:34 Written by Richi González Monday, 19 November 2012 12:00
Today I’ll show you how to remove the CAPTCHA security from the sign up page in your Clip-Bucket v2 website. Remember that removing this security measure will expose you to have spammers and bots in your website. This article applies for the v2 branch of the script only.
1. Login into the admin_area(website.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, look for Website Settings, under Stats and Configurations tab.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Richi González Thursday, 15 November 2012 12:00
In this article I will guide you through the steps for adding a watermark to photos in Clip-Bucket v2. The task is very simple and fast to accomplish.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into your admin_area (yoursite.tld/admin_area).Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:28 Written by Richi González Monday, 12 November 2012 12:00
Today I’ll show you one of the things I think a website must have: an announcement bar. What for? To let your users know recent changes, recent news or basically any text you want them to be the first thing they will see. An example of what the announcement bar will look like can be seen here: tecchmun2012.com.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Open the index HTML file or the header file, if any.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)