RvSiteBuilder not only enables you to create sites but also helps you to adjust the pages for better Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
(1) Select Extras link from the Content page
(2) The Extras option is divided into four categories such as Page Title, Meta Tags, Page Effect and Page File Name.
(3) The Page Title option enables you to add a new title to the default title with a maximum of 255 characters. Select the Edit icon located on the relevant Page Name row and provide a new title
(4) Meta tags are crucial to the success of every website. RvSiteBuilder provides an ability to add the required meta keyword and description to all the pages created using the tool from the Meta Tags section on the Extras option panel.
(5) With the help of Page Effect option, you can add animation effects to each page for a specific period of time.
(6) The page file name option is nothing but the permalinks of each page. By default, RvSiteBuilder assigns a name for the page link based on the page name. However, you can override this by adding new name for better SEO purposes.