In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to control Joomla modules in a better way. Follow these steps:
- Download the Advanced Module Manager extension.
- You can control publishing modules by: Menu Item, Homepage, Date range, User Group Levels, Languages, Templates, URLs, Operating Systems, Browsers, Components, Content Page Types, Categories, Articles, and Tags.
- You can also choose to mirror the assignment settings of another module.
- Edit modules in modal popup windows.
- Give modules color labels in the module list for easy searching.
- Option to not show modules that have no output.
- Log into you Joomla Site as an Admin:
- Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager” and install the extension. If you don’t know how to do this, read this article.
- The Advanced Module Manager will activate automatically. Go to menu “Extensions -> Module Manager” and you will see the Advanced Module Manager page:
- And that’s it! You have a better module Management!
This concludes Better Module Management for Joomla.