Group Activity Plus is a plugin that improves the Group Activity Stream, adds new tools that make it more interactive user groups. In this article I will explain how to better group activity stream in Elgg.1. First, you need download the community plugin Group Activity Plus for Elgg 1.8
2. Install the plugin in the mod folder of your elgg network. Sign into your elgg site with the Administrator account and go to the Administration Dashboard.
3. Go to menu “Configure -> Plugins”:
4. Now, activate the “Group Activity plus 1.0” plugin:
5. In the groups page, you will see a tab were it will show the group activity, so you can keep a track of what’s going on in your groups:
• Activities in the group (as per the default, but with added object type selection option)
• Group member activities across the site (not just in the group, also with object type selection)
• Per-member activity stats (with various statistics such as join date, number of posts, first post, last post, etc. Has search filter to cater for larger group sizes)
• Group stats (number of members, posts per object type, most recent activity, etc)
This concludes Better Group Activity Stream in Elgg.