In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to configure different background style to individual pages in Joomla. Follow these steps:
- Download the HD-Background Selector
- HD-Background Selector is a simple module that allows you to apply a different background style to individual pages on your Joomla website. You can select background colours, images or repeated patterns. It can be applied to the main background or to specific elements on your site.
- Log into you Joomla Site as an Admin.
- Go to menu “Extension -> Extension Manager” and install the extension. If you don’t know how to this, read this article.
- Now, go to Module Manager and publish the module:
- To configure the module, you can edit the background image, position and other options more:
- In the “Menu Assignment” tab, you can assign the behavior of the background image on their pages:
- In the “Advanced” tab, you can define different image backgrounds or colors. Click Save to saves changes:
- And that’s it! Using this module allow you to change different backgrounds on your joomla website:
This concludes Backgrounds Configuration in Joomla.