Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 04:33 Written by Henry Soria Monday, 25 March 2013 12:00
Today I will show you how to set your BoonEx Dolphin website in maintenance mode.
You’ll see, with this great module, this task will be a breeze!
First, you’re probably wondering, what is the point to my site in maintenance mode …Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 04:33 Written by Henry Soria Saturday, 23 February 2013 12:00
Here are some basic tips to secure your BoonEx Dolphin website.
1) During your installation you must create an administrative profile
Don’t create a profile called “admin” but rather your nickname or first name as “henry”.
This prevents to distinguish the administrator (root) and fraud in connection (however, it is always possible with the admin ID ’1′, but we shall see in another tutorial).
2) Rename the “administration” directory by another nameLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)