Last Updated on Monday, 30 April 2012 09:47 Written by Nic Bug Wednesday, 2 May 2012 12:00
If you want to have a nice backend preview of the uploaded images in your CMS Made Simple news entries, you need to do the following:
1. Create a new Field Definition named “Image” and type File in News Module:
Last Updated on Monday, 2 April 2012 10:23 Written by Nic Bug Tuesday, 10 April 2012 12:00
Sometimes you want to add some HTML Code to your menu items. For example, you may want to add an image, highlight special words or colorize certain words with <span></span> tags. By default CMS Made Simple does not allow this.
But this is very easy to implement!
The best method is to open MenuManager in your CMS Made Simple project:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source