Last Updated on Thursday, 21 March 2013 09:49 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 March 2013 12:00
In this article, we explain how to embed a video in an easy and simple way, without having to set the text filters. Using the extension “Easy Embed Video” can embed videos from various video providers.
1. Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
2. Login to your site as an administrator, and then install the plugin. If you don’t know, can read this article.
3. After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:12 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
This tutorial is about how web users can share articles with greater ease and speed from buttons, this will help your items have more readers and more presence.
- Download JE Social Share Buttons from joomla.org, here.
- Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.
- After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:41 Written by Milton Parada Thursday, 7 March 2013 12:00
Adding YouTube videos is a good way to make your articles be more attractive. Embedding such in Joomla 3 can be a difficult task, and that’s why in this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to easily embed YouTube videos in Joomla 3
1. Download YouTube Embedder for Joomla 3 and 2.5 here.
2. Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:09 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 February 2013 12:00
A Read More link is a very useful design tool. It will allow you to ‘break’ an article so that you can only show a fragment of your article if you display it in the front page or in another section of your Joomla site. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to add a read more link in Joomla 3.0.
1. Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. On the Admin dashboard, click in Article Manager:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 03:37 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 February 2013 12:00
This article is about, how to correctly install plugins in Joomla 3.0, the process is similar to version 2.5, just change the interface. With the use of plugins, we have access to security applications, customization, utilities, mobiles, photos … and many more.
1. Sign into your Joomla site 3.0 as an AdministratorLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)