Last Updated on Sunday, 19 December 2010 03:35 Written by ManniAT Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:01
With this guide I want to show you how to do this step by step.
We will install a “Sitefinity Web CMS 4.0” site on a personal APS account.
This is the “smallest” account – it will also work with the bigger ones.
The only exception are VPS or dedicated hosts using “sitefinity direct installation”.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)