Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 04:06 Written by Richi González Saturday, 18 May 2013 12:00
As you may have noticed already, notifications have literally no use in Clip-Bucket. The main developer, Arslan Hassan, even said once in a post at the Clip-Bucket forum, that the notifications system was a feature he wanted to implement, yet never had the time to finish it. So let’s free some space up there in the header box by removing the link to them. This article applies for those who use the default cbv2new template. These instructions may be exact for the whole v2 branch.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 01:48 Written by Richi González Friday, 17 May 2013 12:00
Today you will learn how to create a log out script in PHP. This applies only for those authentication systems that are based on cookie existence and evaluation. The article will cover the steps that are to be followed when the log in script sets for example a hash cookie and then does some evaluations to corroborate that the user is logged in.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:00
This article is especially intended for the Clip-Bucket newcomers, so they can easily get started with the basic functionalities of the script. Today you will learn how to add a new video category in your Clip-Bucket v2 web site.
1. Log into your admin_area (http://yoursite.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, inside Videos tab, click on Manage Categories.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Richi González Monday, 13 May 2013 12:00
Today I will show you how to add a new Rewrite Rule to your Clip-Bucket powered website, such as /myaccount, /videos, etc. You must have a page previously created, of course. This can be adapted to any website that uses Rewrite Rules (apache mod_rewrite).
1. Let’s say you have a page called my_earnings.php, and you regularly access it by going to http://yoursite.tld/my_earnings.php and we want the SEO URL to just be /myearnings.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 9 May 2013 02:07 Written by Richi González Saturday, 11 May 2013 12:00
Today I will show you how to remove playlists from the My Account’s left menu in Clip-Bucket v2. The process is really simple, just a couple of line changes and you’ll have the playlists’ links removed.
1. Open ./includes/classes/user.class.phpLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)