Last Updated on Friday, 16 December 2011 02:11 Written by Craig Rorrer Friday, 31 December 2010 08:43
This article assumes you have developed an ASP.NET application that uses Forms Authentication that you wish to deploy on Arvixe. The process is quite simple and you will use tools that are available from the .NET framework and the Arvixe DotNetPanel.
- Log in to your DotNetPanel.
- From the menu, select Databases → SQL Server 2008.
- Click the Create User button.
- Enter a user name and password and click Save. In this demonstration, the user name is dotnetuser and the password is dotnetuserpass.
- Click the Create Database button.
- Enter a database name and grant access to the user you created above and click Save. In this demonstration the database is called DotNetAuthentication.
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source