Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 February 2011 01:42 Written by Bryce Abbott Tuesday, 8 February 2011 12:34
I like to use Web Deploy because it is quick and easy if I am making multiple changes in development and testing. For example, I might want to test the speed of a page on my hosting server, something I can’t test by running it on my local machine. Web Deploy allows me to change a line of code, deploy it quickly, and test it.
So, how to do it? I spent quite a lot of time aimlessly trying options, but got it right in the end. Here’s what works for me.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors