Last Updated on Sunday, 22 November 2009 03:06 Written by Avesta Sabetian Wednesday, 19 August 2009 08:36
 Installing FileZilla FTP Client
This blog entry is an overview on how to fix the following error in your FTP client:
This may sometimes be accompanied with a “Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 21 August 2009 12:13 Written by Avesta Sabetian Wednesday, 19 August 2009 12:19
This is a easy overview on how to install and then use cgiemail on your cPanel account. If you are with Arvixe, and are on a standard plan, you have cPanel and this tutorial will apply to you. In this example, we will assume our domain name is the subdomain “http://stats.lizard.arvixe.com”.To start, login to cPanel, then follow the following steps.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 July 2009 09:05 Written by Avesta Sabetian Thursday, 30 July 2009 12:36
Oh no! You have an “Internal Server Error”:
What do I do?
First remember that “Internal Server Error” does not mean a server problem. It implies an “internal” problem inside of your own hosting space and files. Here is a quick overview of what will solve this problem, and then followed by step by step on how to do it:
1) A .htaccess file has problems
2) 1 or more files or folders have permissions higher than 755, which is not allowed by the server. Any software that says you need 777 will work with 755 on our server.
3) Your PHP version is wrong inside the “PHP Configuration” section.
4) Your username does not own the folder or files.
Now, on to how we check the above….Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 November 2009 12:44 Written by Avesta Sabetian Sunday, 19 July 2009 06:58
Here, I will describe how to reset your osCommerce password using cPanel.
1) Login to your cPanel
2) Go to PHPMyAdmin
3) Open up the database which corresponds to your osCommerce installation, it will look similar to “_osc”. Click on it and it will open the database’s tables.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 18 July 2009 11:40 Written by Avesta Sabetian Saturday, 18 July 2009 11:26
The goal of this post is to simply outline the steps of installing and updating/upgrading Application Installer Packs on DotNetPanel. That includes application installers for Joomla 1.5 , DotNetNuke 5.0 , etc. These steps must be done by the server administrator. Here are the simple steps to follow, after logging in remotely from the Windows server if not local.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)