Last Updated on Monday, 22 November 2010 03:03 Written by Andrea B. Sunday, 21 November 2010 10:33
Arvixe customers have 2 options to manage MSSQL databases backups.
The first option is to manually backup databases using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio.
A detailed explanation of how to backup using MSSQL 2008 Management Studio can be found here.
The second and most useful option, in my opinion, is to schedule database backups using the ‘Scheduled Tasks‘ feature you can find in the Arvixe Control Panel.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)